I have a lot of email accounts. For a long time, I found myself going through these accounts one by one. This takes a lot of time. Then, by accident, I found out that I could add all of my email accounts into one account through “Gmail.” I felt like celebrating. Then, I had to figure out how to do this. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be.
- Open the Gmail account you want to import from.
- At the top right corner, click on the gear
- Select Settings from the drop down menu
- Then, select the forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the “POP Download” section, select Enable POP for all mail.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
- Then, go to Accounts and Import tab.
- Go down to Check mail from other accounts, and select Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- It will ask for the email address.
- Then, you will be asked for your password for that email account.
Click, Add account.
Just follow steps 7-10 for every account that you want added.
***Using Gmail Settings allows users to import contacts, filter and block users, and lets the user access to their account information